Friday, April 15, 2011

Baby 1

My name is Lila and i've decided to take on the 100 baby challenge. I know it won't be easy but i want to be like my role models Cadence Sierra, Della Wriner and Violet Newbie.


I stood in front of my brand new house, i know it's small but it seemed like a good place to start.



Awww I'm so excited to have my little ones playing around this play table. I better start looking for a perfect father.

                              The park seemed like a good place so i jumped into a taxi and off i went.


It was only 8 am so I was the only one there. Hopefully more people will be here soon.


Finally around 10 people started arriving but there wasn't any single men in sight.


A nice lady by the name of Dorie Hart approched me. She was a bit on the crazy side but i told her about my challenge. She told me about her neighbor Christopher Steel. Dorie handed me the adresse. I was so excited to meet this man.


I came to a beautiful little blue house on the edge of town. Thousands of butterflies formed in my stomach. Will he think i'm crazy for doing this challenge and wanting him to be in it.


I was both nervous and excited as my finger somehow founds it's way to the doorbell.

I explained the rules of the challenge to Christopher. He agreed even though he wished that there was commitment, I mean who could blame him. I don't mean to brag but challenge mom's are hot.


                          Christopher started to flirt with me. A little flirting couldn't hurt right?  

<3
                                 
Christophers's friend Beau Andrews came to visit, It was pretty akward with him sitting there watching us. Maybe he can be a future daddy.



And baby 1 is on the way!! The sweet sounds of a lullaby filled the air.


After that long day, i crawled into bed and fell right to sleep. I dreamed about my first little one and what he/she will be like.


I'm pretty proud of my very first painting. It only sold for 3 dollars but it's better then nothing.



Look how big my belly is!! Christopher will make a wonderful father. His face lit up when i told him he can visit the baby whenever he wanted.


That night i went into labor. I just wanted the pain to stop but i better get used to it since i'll have to go through it 99 more times.


Camden Miller was born at 12:07 am. He was a little blessing and all that pain was worth it.


My precious darling baby #1 Camden Miller.

2 comments:

  1. Lila is gorgeous, definitely. :)

    Congrats on baby #1! Looking forward to your next update.

    http://destinys100babychallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) i started reading yours. Your such a talented writer. I suck at writing

    ReplyDelete