Sunday, April 17, 2011

Baby 2

Look at my big boy. Camden was a perfect mix of his father and I. I love his big blue eyes.

He loved the play table I placed in the nursery. It just took him a bit longer to get to it. I'll have to get started on his walking. Isn't he just adorable.


Instead of walking, Camden wanted to be potty trained. He looked like such a big boy on his little potty.



Something you probably didn't know about me is that I love to cook. I made some lovely pancakes for Camden and I. I hope to give all my children a nice homecooked meal instead of take out.


The school called and asked me to teach  a painting class. It was hard to leave Camden at home with a baby sitter but I was excited to meet all the children and teach them how to paint.


Teaching kids to paint is exhausting but it was worth it. I had a blast working with the students and i even moved from a level 3 painter to a level 4.


When i got home, Camden was fast asleep in his crib. If i ever needed another baby sitter i know who to call.


That's it Camden, come to mommy.


Camden always wakes me up in the middle of the night begging for me to feed him. I don't mind, if he's hungry he's hungry.



Finally i was able to get to sleep.


I got up the next morning and remembered that i needed to find the next father for baby # 2.


I got Camden dressed and brought him to the park. There i met Gobias Koffi. I told him about my baby challenge and he quickly agreed.


We went to the house and got started on baby #2. He blushed when i saw his undies. "It's ok" i told him "I think they're cute".


Camden loves to play outside. He loves the cold water of the sprinkler


My doctor told me that my baby would come early. I didn't think she ment this early. I started to worry if something was wrong with my baby.


There was no need to worry. I had a beautiful healthy baby boy which i name Dallin Miller. I was hoping for a little girl but i love my two boys.



No comments:

Post a Comment