Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A New Life- Baby #4

Camden turned out to be a very handsome teen. I can just see all the girls at our front door waiting for Camden.


Bentley is adorable!!! You might not be able to see but he has the most beautiful purple eyes. Except  for his eyes he looks alot like myself.


Camden doesn't really like potty training.


Here's Dallin as a child. He loves his grey hair, he says it makes him unique. I'm so proud that my boy is so confident but not a snob.


Even though Dallin loved himself, he felt like no one loved him. I told him that he has a mother, father and two brothers that love him very much. Dallin told me that his father did not love him and that he just wanted to make a baby with the beautiful Lila Miller. Feeling guilty, i hugged him tightly and wonderd to myself if this challenge was worth my children feeling upset but Dallin insisted that i finished it. Either way this is my new life and it will never be the same as before.


Dallin soon cheered up when his older brother came to talk to him. Camden and Dallin have a very special bond that only siblings have.


All the brothers had a special bond. I hope that all my children will appriciate and love each other.


Since it's getting into the warmer weather, i decided to switch up my look a little. What do you guys think?


Practicing my model pose. Yes Lila Miller is now a one star celebrity!!! I'm so proud with how far i've come since i was a teenager.


When Dallin didn't have anyone to talk to, he turned to talking to himself. I made sure to pay alot attention to him and that he always had someone to talk to so that he can break this bad habit.


I got a call from a police officer named Hank Goddard saying that he wanted to be in my challenge. We got to talking and he told me he was a single man that couldn't find his true love and wanted a baby really badley.

While i was talking to Hank, i heard a faint clicking sound as if someone was taking my picture. Sure enough Paparazzi found me and was taking my picture. You'd think that i would have hated it but i felt like i was a real star.


Hank said he had to be somewhere so i kissed him goodbye and went back home.


At home, Dallin was hard at work doing his homework. Dallin is the smartest in his class and once i even caught him doing Camden's homework!!


Dallin brought home a little girl named Kaylynn. She came up to me and told me i was an amazing mother and to never give up on this challenge. I was so touched i was speechless, it ment so much to me that people knew what i was doing and supported it.


When all the children were in bed i invited Hank over to start the making of baby #4.


It took us two tries before we heard the lovely lullaby telling us that baby #4 is on it's way.


With all that's going on, i forgot about my paintings. I


I laughed when i saw Dallin helping Camden with his homework.

Aww this is Dallin's first paining even though we needed the money i just couldn't sell it, so i framed it and hung it up where everyone can see.


Hank invited me to his house for a party. I was nervous about leaving the boys at home but sweet Camden insisted i get out of the house and enjoy myself.


The party was a blast until i was talking to this girl who said she was Hank's finacé. I was crushed that Hank would lie to me like that. I was ready to comfront him but the party ended and everyone left in a flash.


Remember that little girl Kaylynn? Well apperently Dallin has a huge crush on her and calls her everyday. I think it's adorable that Dallin likes someone.


Baby bump on day 3 <3


I felt a sharp pains in my stomache, I was in labor for the forth time. As each pregnancy comes and goes i'm enjoying it more and more. Well not the painful part.

After what seemed like days, i gave birth to my forth baby and forth boy. It's such a blessing to have four beautiful boys in the house.


Welcome to the world Baby #4 Leo Miller.


Thanks for reading another chapter of Lila's 100 babies. I hoped you enjoyed it. I am now doing name requests so request your names!!!! btw i'm only 14 so sorry if my spelling is bad :)





  

3 comments:

  1. Great post! I love Dallin's hair and Lila's new dress. Congrats on baby 4!!!

    http://catlover800.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you name one of your girls after my challenge mother, Calista. It's not particularily my favorite but it is a beautiful name. My challenge mother would be so proud!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah no problem :)if i ever have a girl lol thanks for reading

    ReplyDelete