Saturday, April 23, 2011

A little miracle- Baby #7

Late into the night i heard footsteps going into the nursey. I didn't think much of it, it was probably just one of the boys checking on Aaron.

Then i heard the footsteps continuing outside. That's when i knew that it wasn't one of the boys. I sprang up from my bed right away something was extreamly wrong.


I raced outside to find Aaron laying on the cold ground. I saw a faint figure in the distance. I couldn't see who it was but what the kidnapper didn't know was that i have camera placed all over the house.


I couldn't imagin loseing one of my kids. Having Aaron safe in my arms was the greatest feeling in the world. One of the boys must have forgot to lock the door when they came in from playing outside. I'd have to have a talk with them in the morning.


I grew Aaron up that night, he looked very much like his father Cyclone Sword.


"Come on Eli, blow out the candles sweetheart" Time flies by so fast, it seems like Eli was born just yesterday.


Eli is the very shy and likes to be by himself but still love to play with his friends. He couldn't wait to start school to meet even more friends to play with.


"Mommy, you're the most wonderful woman in the world, i hope to find a girl as great as you when i'm older." Eli told me. "Aww Eli.." I put a hand to my heart and hugged him. " I bet you'll find the girl of your dreams and you'll think she's 100 times more wonderful then you think i am."


I got a call from a man named Gage saying that he was interesting in taking part in my challenge. Gage told be to meet him at Barney's salon, i wondered why he wanted to meet there but then i realized he worker at the tattoo parlor. 

He had to finsh working before he could come over to my place to make baby #7 so i kissed him goodbye and went on my way.


As i was walking through the door my cell phone rang, it was Gage telling me that he got off work early and was on his way over. I was delighted that baby #7 was going to be on it's way.


After the deed was done and i heard the wonderful sound of the famous lullaby we just sat there and talked for what seemed like hours. Gage told me all about his many tattoos, i'm thinking of getting a tattoo that represents my children.

One on one time with all my children is really important to me especially when their so little like Aaron is.

I'm finally on the exchanged, download me at  http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4018965
Authors Note: You can also add me as a friend on the sim's website at stagestar10 :)



When i woke up the next morning I felt a kick in my stomache. "Hello little baby, i can't wait to meet you". I whispered as i rubbed my belly.


The boys love it when i cook, i always make sure to pack the fridge with yummy meals.


"Ok baby are you ready to go in the water". Play time for this busy mom and the unborn baby :)


Even though i'm a mom of 6 soon to be 7 and a grandson I can still have fun and be silly.


I couldn't play for very long since i had some things to do. I grabed Aaron and went to visit the Miller children's house.



Good news Lorenzo is a happy and healthy little boy. "Tickle Tickle Tickle little Lorezo, grandma Lila loves you." "Gammy Lili" Lorenzo giggled. My little grandson warms my heart.


I wished i could stay with Lorenzo forever but I had to go pick up some groceries. I even got a discount because i'm a celebrity!!


Leo made it on the honor roll i was so proud. He was the first Miller to ever get on the honor roll not even Dallin got on it!!


My belly was getting so huge!!! Maybe i'm having mulitiples.


Why do i always give birth outside? I like to have home births so my kids got be apart of the birth of their siblings.


It's a GIRL!! My little miracle Calista Miller was born. The name Calista was suggested by Catlover800 after her challenge mom


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for naming your very first girl after Calista!! I feel so proud! In my next post I will be sure to mention her!

    ReplyDelete