Friday, April 22, 2011

Birthdays-Baby #6

This week was a week full of birthdays in the Miller house. I called up the grocery store and they deliverd two perfect cakes. It was time for Camden to grow up. The other night, Dallin asked me if he could grow up and move out with Camden. I was a little upset that two kids were leaving me but Dallin wanted to live with his brother and i respected that.

Camden is so handsome. Any girl would be lucky to have him in their life.

Baby #1- Camden Miller
Father-Christopher Steel
Born- April 15th 2011, 12:27 am
Traits- Loves the Outdoors, Artistic, Star Quality, Couch Potato, Bookworm
Faves- Indie, Sushi, Spiceberry

                           Download Camden- http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4014182



Dallin chaged his hair back to the hair he had as a child. He is also very good looking.

Baby #2- Dallin Miller
Father- Gobias Koffi
Born- April 16th, 2:36 pm
Traits- Artistic, Genius, Insane, Perfectionist, Flirty
Faves- Roots, PB&J, Yellow
Dating- Kaylynn Langerak



"Good bye Leo, brother Dallin loves you and make sure to bee good to mommy". Dallin's words brought a tear to my eye. He's come so far in his life.


"Bye Bye little Eli, I love you".


Dallin rushed to invite Kaylynn over so she can age up. I have a feeling Camden and Dallin will be getting a new roomate.


Kaylynn took Dallin's breath away. He couldn't wait to spend his life with his best friend and true love.


Even though he was exhausted, Dallin wasted no time in proposing to his girlfriend.


They didn't want a big wedding so they just settled to a small wedding in the kitchen <3


I know I say this about all my children but Eli is adorable!!! He is the splitting image of his father. Leighton's son Sam must be so happy to have a sibling even if it's a half-sibling.


Leo was a little chubby for his age but as long as he's a healthy weight I'm fine with it.


Bentley was mommy's little helper, i could always find him either feeding or playing with Eli. He will be an excellent father when he grows up.


Bentley looks alot like Camden even though they have different fathers. He's very populer at school and with the ladies (:

I got started on Eli's skills right away. "Ok Eli say mommy." "Mama" Eli responded. I couldn't believe Eli said his first word already!!


Aww poor Eli. I was busy repairing yet another broken sink when i heard a faint cry from the nursery. I rused in to feed him. My children come way before the house.


Cyclone sword or whatever his name is approched me while i was playing with Eli at the park. I was more then excited to get started on baby #6 so unstead of saying hi i blurted out "Do you wanna be the father of my next baby." Whatever his name is laughed and said that that's why he approched me. We laughed together and it made me wonder if i'll ever find a man to laugh with and share memories with.

Look who i found at the park!! Baby #2 Dallin. We talked for a but and I asked him if Camden and Kaylynn were here too. He then pointed to a spot infront of the fountin.


A very handsome Camden was standing beside a heavily pregnent Kaylynn, i hugged Dallina and congratulated him on his first born. Dallin blused and gave me a shy smile.


I couldn't wait to have my first grandma, i'll be a pretty young grandma!! Are moment was ruined when I heared Eli screaming for me to change his diaper. I'll have to start potty training him.


"I'm king of the world" cried Leo as he was playing on the playstructure. "I can see my school from here!!" he joked.


I decided to visit Camden, Dallin and Kaylynn's house to see if Kaylynn had her baby yet. And she did!!A beautiful baby boy named Lorenzo but poor Lorenzo had breathing problems and had to be kept at the hospital over night. I went to the hospital to visit them right away. I couldn't imagin how Kaylynn was feeling now. All i can do is pray for Kaylynn and Lorenzo.


When i got home from the hospital, a fire had started in the kitchen!!! Thankfully it wasn't a big one and i managed to put it out before the firefighters got there but still i have to put down some rules so this won't happend again.


I better take over cooking for awhile.


Bentley still loves his slide. Every afternoon he just sits there and thinks.


That night i went into labor, i love how Eli is just calmly walking past :)

Authors note: Sorry i didn't get any pictures of Lila pregnent, she wasn't very interesting- Jaden btw i'm a girl :) and yes my last name is Smith like Will Smith's son.


Another little blue bundle :) meet baby #6 Aaron Miller















                                                            

                                      

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on ANOTHER boy! You could set a record!

    http://catlover800.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete