Sunday, April 17, 2011

Baby #3

Dallin is such a cutie. He got his Dad's grey hair. I'm thinking of letting him dye it when he's older if he wants.

I couldn't help but laugh as Camden grew up crossed eyed. Poor guy was so confused.


Here's Camden as a child. He looks very much like he did as a toddler. I can't believe that baby#1 is already a child.


While i was playing with Dallin my phone rang. It was Dallin's father Gobias. I told him how well Dallin was doing and that he was welcome to come visit. Gobias then told me that he recently married his high school sweetheart and they have a baby girl. I was happy for him but also a little worried that he would forget about Dallin.


Camden had a bad dream so he crawled into my bed. I love it when i can have him so close to me.



"Mommy i broke the sink" Camden called out to me. I was busy caring for Dallin so i just told him to let me fix it. I'm worried that he thinks i love Dallin more but i've explained to him that he's only a toddler and he can't care for himself. I love both my children the same.


Before i could fix the kitchen sink, the bathroom one broke too. Ugh it's alot of work taking care of two kids and a junk of a house. I'm hoping to collect some money to buy a nice house for my family.


Look who missed the bus on their first day of school. I shook my head as i watched my silly little boy ride off from the window.

With Camden at school and Dallin with my sister Emily, I decided to look for the dad of baby #3. Alan Grier approched me and asked to be in the challenge. I never had a dad ask to be in my challenge, i guess i was getting more popular. I accepted and i couldn't wait to get started. Alan told me that his girlfriend sugested it. I was a little suspecious so i called his girlfriend and she said it was the truth.


The picture says it all.


Camden would sneak outside while i was alseep to play in the sprinkler. Well he thought i was asleep. I manage to snap this picture before i asked him to get back to bed.


I think this picture is so precious. My two little boys playing peek a boo. Camden is such a wonderful big brother and role model to his little brother.


Camden got a call from his dad Christopher Steel. Camden didn't understand why his dad wasn't with me and thought that he hurt me. I've tried to explain to him that it was all apart of the challenge but he still doesn't get it.


My sweet boy helping me clean up <3


I had a tiny baby bump already. I noticed that the sink was broken again!!!!


<3 These are the moments when i relize why i wanted to do this challenge and that i'll continue it until i have 100 little bundles of joy.


Poor Camden ate some bad waffles for breakfast.


But he still managed to catch the school bus. I didn't really want him to go to school with an upset stomach but he had a fild trip to the art museam today that he didn't want to miss.


Labor struck as i was putting little Dallin down for a nap. I'm hoping for a girl but another boy would be nice.


My third little blue bundle was born. Welcome baby #3 Bentley Miller.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on another boy (I had 4 boys in a row before I had a girl). I just started reading you challenge (yay! another challenge to follow!) and I think it is very good. Don't worry, your blog doesn't "suck" at all. I bet you'll get better as you go along. Everyone starts out with posts they wish were better. Anyways, you can always go back and edit them. I'd love if you'd check out my challenge! :D

    http://catlover800.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much :) I'm looking forward to reading yours

    ReplyDelete