Saturday, April 30, 2011

New House Baby #10

I got a call from my best friend Amanda Sweet saying that she has decided to take on the 100 baby challenge. We've done everything together since we first met in 3rd grade and the baby challenge was no exception. Amanda told me she wants people to see that even though she's a model, a pagent queen and a former party girl she can still be a wonderful mother.

Read about Amanda's Journey here: http://amandas100babychallenge.blogspot.com/

Authors Note: This is my 11 year old sister's blog so don't be hard on her :)

Avery grew up to be an adorable little vampire!! She loves the colour pink and is a total girly girl. It was past her bedtime when i took this picture so poor little Avery just couldn't keep her eyes open.



Elizabeth is just as cute as Avery. Liz is more of a night owl than her sister so she was wide awake and bouncing of the walls. It takes me twice as long to put her to sleep but the good thing is she sleeps in.I'm so glad to have two beautiful and healthy baby girls.


This is are new house!! I know it's not much but it was all i can affored. As you can kind of see, i had to build a bedroom for the kids but i think it will do. That's Aaron and Calista standing on the front lawn.


"Do you like the new house Avery?" I asked her. She just stared back at me oh well i guess i have to teach her to talk first.


While i was making the kids a plate of mac and cheese the doorbell rang. I was shocked to see a gorgeous Chinese at my door. He said that he traveled all the way from China to participate in my challenge. I was so touched that he came all that way just to take part in my challenge that we started right away.

He was a little nervous but we talked for awhile and we soon heard the comforting sound of the lullaby.


All three kids must have had a hard day at school because right when they got home their heads hit the pillow and they were out.


Calista loves to stay out late to play on the play structure, she is very outdoorsy and adores playing outside. The play structure is the only thing we brought from the old house, everything else is brand new.



Avery loves attention and screams for it whenever she can. Eli and I both come running to see what she wants.


Eli loves both his sisters very much and will protect them no matter what. Aaron and Calista are sort of afraid of them since they're vampires but that will surely change when they get older.


The baby came very early so i had to go to the hospital for this birth.


Hours later, i came out with a beautiful baby boy which i named Evan.

Baby #10 Evan Miller







                                                                        

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on Evan and I can't wait to read your sister's blog!

    ReplyDelete