Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Vampires Vampires and more Vampires- Babies #8 & 9

I held Calista close to me. I was so happy to have the little girl i was waiting for.

After having Calista, I fell behind in my daily cleaning routine so i started to clean the toliet. That's when i heard little cries from the nursery.


"Mama, Mama whre aww you!!" I raced into the nursery not wanting to experience what happend to little Aaron again only to find Calista smiling up at me. I scooped her up and sang her her favorite lullaby.


Eli asked me if he could invite his friend Ramona over. Even though I was super busy with Calista I agreed without hesitation. Since Eli was so shy, I wanted to give him the chance to play with friends outside of school. When Ramona came over I found out she was a vampire. It didn't bother me, anyone is welcome at the Miller house.  

Aaron loved to play with his younger sister. I wanted to age him up that day but i decided to let him stay a toddle for a couple of days.


Calista loved the new dollhouse i bought for the kids. You should have seen the smile on her face as she craddled the mommy doll.


With five children in the house I rarely get any me time but when i do i like to enjoy a nice cold bowl of cereal. Don't get me wrong i love to be with my children but I just need some Lila time once in awhile.


My Lila time was soon cut short when Bentley once again tried to cook me a meal and instead of yummy waffles i got a flaming oven.


Thankfully Bentley knew just what to do. My brave boy whipped out the fire extinguisher and tackled those flames.


Bentley noticed that the house was getting crowded and decided to age up early.

Baby 3: Bentley Miller
Father: Alan Grier
Born: April 17th
Traits: Brave,Light Sleeper,Computer Whiz (I forgot to write down the other ones)
Faves: Chinese, Crepes,Iris Green

 

Leo grew up to be quite handsome. He's still a bit chubby but there's nothing wrong with that.


Eli was upset when he found out that Leo was now a teenager and he wasn't. I tried to explain to him that Leo is older but Eli still insisted to be a teenager aswell. His dream is to travel to China to see where his dad grew up, I was happy to see that he stayed in touch with his father.


Aaron is adorable!! He looks like his dad Cyclone Sword.


I woke up at 3am to check on Calista who was already wide awake. While the other kids were asleep i decided to take her to the local beach to look at the stars. It was just breathtaking.


I put Calista down and to my surprise she stood up. "Cali woolk" She clapped her hands joyfully. I thought it would be a great time to teach her her first steps on a beach. We had a blast as she wobbled her way towards me on the soft sand.


Isn't it just beautiful, I could stay there all day but the boys would wake up soon and wonder where we were.


My good friend Calista Smith (mother of Catlover800 baby challenge) told me about this lovely man that would participate in my challenge. She gave me the adresse and off i went. I was surprised that he was a vampire but i was excited to have a vampire child.


I was nervous to woo hoo with him just in case something happend but it wasn't any different.


Just like her shrit says Calista was too cute!! I love her braid with the bow. She's going to be quite the stunner.


Leo invited a few friends over. Aaron and Calista talked to one of them while....


Leo was busy entertaning someone else, his new girlfriend Bella Bachelor.



My doctor told me i was having vampire twin girls. I was so excited and started to think of names.


One day Leo decided to visit Bella after school. When he opend the door he found Bella passed out on the living room floor. Leo ran to her side and called 911.


She soon woke up and Leo grabbed her in his arms. Disgusted, Bella pushed him away. "That's strange." Thought Leo.


Bella was brought the the hospital. She has amnesia but otherwise she is fine. Leo was worried that she would never remember him but the doctors told him that the amnesia would wear off in a couple days.


After a couple days Bella started to get her memory back. Leo didn't want to lose her again so he proposed to her.The couple got married on the beach while they were still teenagers and moved out together.


That night I went into labor. I was scared that it would be like Breaking Dawn or something but like the woo hoo it was no different. Sure enough i had two beautiful vampire children.

Baby #8 Avery Miller

Baby #9 Elizabeth Miller




2 comments:

  1. Wow, great post! Thanks for mentioning me and thanks for the gift. I really love it and I hope to use it soon! Congratulations on twins and more girls!

    ReplyDelete