Thursday, April 21, 2011

Will my dream ever come true- Baby #5

I held Leo close in my arms and sang softly to him. I love singing to my children.

Poor Leo had to sleep in the girls crib. Oh well Bentley has the other crib and he wil age up soon.


Leo got my great grandma Rose's blond hair. I was surprised when i saw it. It's the perfect tribute to a wonderful woman. I love you grandma Rose <3


I picked up the daily newspaper like usual but what i saw on the cover surprised me. Lila Miller has baby out of wedlock said the headline. Yes it bothered me but my parents tought me to be strong so i'll hold my head up and continue my challenge.


DALLIN MILER!!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING? i yelled as i saw Dallin trying to choke himself. "Don't worry mom, my hands are evil and they're just attacking me" he responded. He truley is insane but as long as he doesn't hurt anyone including himself i don't have a problem with it, it's just who he is.


Dallin wasn't really fond of little Leo. He thought that Camden loved him more. Camden tried to explain to him that he loved all his siblings the same but Dallin didn't listen. I really hope he grows out of this jealousy thing.


"Honey can i talk to you about your new little brother." I asked Dallin while i was sitting down for a nice bowl of cereal. "Mom, can't you see that i'm trying to do homework." He snaped back. I knew i couldn't punish him because i'm scared that since he's insane he would hurt me or his siblings so i just noded and continued eating my cereal.


I love these nights when all my little darlings are sound asleep in their beds. Wait i see a little one awake.


Bentley sat very still in his crib and waited patiently until i woke up to age him up.


Who does this remind you of?


Baby #1 Camden Miller growing up into a child.


Isn't Bentley just the cutest thing. Well i am his mother so i might be a little biased.


Awww i love being a mother, being able to teach my children their first steps and their first words is just amazing. It's incredicle how fast they grow.


After i finshed teaching Leo how to walk I took him and Bentley to the park. I spotted Venus, Bentley's father's girlfriend with their son Carson. I wanted to go say hi but i didn't want Bentley to know that his dad had another family.


Speaking of Bentley, i couldn't find that child anywhere. I started to panick but then saw that he was with his dad. They seemed to be getting along pretty well and even planned a fishing trip together.


A nice girl named River invitedd Camden over after school. By the way Camden is looking at her, i think he likes her.


Unfortunately, River had a boyfriend. Camden was very sad and told me he was taking a break from girls to focus on his school work. I was proud of my boy but at the same time i wanted him to find his true love.


I love the beautiful views Sunset Valley has to offer.


I saved up all my money to buy a mini playground for my kids. I think they'll love it!!


Dallin's childhood crush Kaylynn called to tell him she is now a teen. Dallin begged me to let him age up a little early. I didn't see why not, he was aceing every single one of his classes. I think he is so handsome.


What did i tell you? Bentley loves the playgroud i bought. The older kids were a bit to old to play but they loved hanging out on them with their friends.


I was starting to get behind on my challenge so i hurried to the park anf found Leighton Sekemoto. His story broke my heart. He lost his wife in a horrible fire. The two of them had a baby boy named Sam and he wanted him to have the gift of a sibling.


We got started on baby #5 right away!!!


Dallin grew out of his jealously phase. He was still a little insane but he wasn't all physco crazy anymore. Here he is making me breakfast in bed :) Yummy


"hey little baby, i really hope you're a girl, i've always dreamed of having a girl but if your a boy i'll love you the same." I laughed as i rubbed my growing baby bump.


Dallin had such a change in heart since he was a child. He loves Leo with all his heart and would never let anything hurt him.


Now that he is a teen, Dallin wanted to tell Kaylynn how he felt. When he arrived at her house, he saw her and was blowing away at how beautiful she was.


He pulled Kaylynn into a tight embraced and whispered  "I love you, will you be my girlfriend". A tear rolled down Kaylynn's face. "I thought you'd never asked." I'm so proud at how much Dallin has matured.


Daylynn forever <3


I visited my friend and doctor Dr. Jamie to see what my baby's gender was. "Lila, you are having a baby boy." Another one?? I thought.


Dr. Jamie said that if i ate 10 watermelons,listened to kids music and watch kids t.v i could at least have multigender twins or triplets. I tried this theory right away!!


While i was eating my watermelons, a fight broke out. I watched in horror as V.J Alvi beat up Darlene Bunch. Who would fight a little girl like Darlene?


Since i don't have a stearo or t.v at my house, i had to go to the gym at use theirs. I really hope this works.


I noticed a cute paparazzi taking notes on me. I wonder if he'd be my next victim i mean father.


"1, 2 ,3" Working out while pregnant is hard work. The cute paparazzi guy walked by. "100, 101,102." I faked counted.


I wanted to show Dallin how proud of him i was. I pulled him into a tight hug. It was kind of funny with my big belly in the way!! hehehe


My water broke right in front of Dallin. He started freaking out while i stay calm.


I guess the multigender twin trick didn't work for me because i had one single baby boy. Oh well i love him to death anyway but i couldn't help but wonder if my dream for a baby girl will come true. Welcome Baby #5 Eli Miller :)





2 comments:

  1. Wow, congrats on yet another boy! I am really beginning to wonder when your little girl will come.

    ReplyDelete